Unifi UAP nanoHD 5-pack
Compact 802.11ac Wave2 MU-MIMO Enterprise Access Point. 4x4 MU-MIMO on 5GHz (1733Mbps max PHY rate), 2x2 MIMO on 2.4GHz (300Mbps max PHY rate); 802.3af; Same mount as UAP-AC-Lite.
UniFi® is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The UniFi nanoHD AP has a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Deploy the UniFi nanoHD AP in high-density environments requiring maximum wireless performance and minimal footprint. The UniFi nanoHD AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE compatibility. Available in single? and five?packs
802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology allows a Wave 2 AP, such as the UniFi nanoHD AP, to communicate with multiple clients at the same time - significantly increasing multi?user throughput and overall user experience.
- Powerful Hardware: The UniFi nanoHD AP features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software: Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Expandable Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a five?pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Standard: The UniFi nanoHD AP can be powered by an 802.3af PoE compliant switch. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch (sold separately). The UniFi nanoHD AP is compatible with all UniFi PoE Switches and 48V adapters
- Superior Processing Power: The UniFi nanoHD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP
|Dimensions||160 x 160 x 32.65 mm (6.3 x 6.3 x 1.29")|
With Mounting Kits
|300 g (10.6 oz)
315 g (11.1 oz)
|Networking Interface||(1) RJ45 GbE|
|Buttons||(1) Reset to Defaults|
|Power Supply||UniFi Switch (PoE)|
|Max. Power Consumption||10.5W|
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz
|Max. TX Power
|Wi-Fi Standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)|
|BSSID||8 per Radio|
|Mounting||Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|